Online Hearing Test
Published on January 12, 2012
Test Your Hearing Online
Are You Experiencing Hearing Loss?
Signs of hearing loss can be subtle and slowly emerge. They can also be significant and come suddenly. Either way, there are common indications that you are experiencing hearing loss.
Hearing loss symptoms
– Not being able to hear well in a crowded area
– Having trouble hearing children and women
– Keeping the television or radio turned up to a high volume
– Needing to ask people to repeat what they’re saying
– Experiencing ringing in the ears
Request an Online Hearing Test
An online hearing test
is used to check your current hearing levels. It is recommended to take the hearing test
in a quiet area, allowing the user to manually adjust the volume so that they can clearly hear the words. In most cases, after the test has been calibrated, adjusting the volume is no longer allowed.
The age and gender of the person taking the test is also required and some questions are asked, mostly about difficulty in hearing, before the test begins. Once the test is complete, results will be based on how the person responded. Recommendations may be provided to assist the person in fully understanding the results of the online hearing test.
Nilsson Hearing Center | Your Hearing Loss Professionals
Nilsson Hearing Center
remains committed in providing you with our full hearing service, including:
– Free online hearing test, which you can take from your house
– Wide range of the latest digital hearing aids at great value
– Help and advice from an experienced team of professional hearing aid specialists
If you are considering seeking help and advice about hearing loss you or a loved one is experiencing, you may want to start by taking Nilsson Hearing Center’s free online hearing test
in the comfort of your own house.
You may also be interested in…